Edmont Joinery was first established here in the heart of Wiltshire back in the 1970s, by our current Chairman, Les Clark. The business began as a small, specialist workshop, producing bespoke joinery.
Amongst Edmont’s client base was local Wiltshire-based brewery, Arkell’s. Recognising the quality workmanship and excellent service that Edmont were providing, Arkell’s invested in the company. With the support of the Arkell’s family and our other long-established client partnerships, the business has continued to go from strength to strength to this day.
We still pride ourselves on our attention to detail, our high standards of quality, and our commitment to offering the best possible service. Continued investment in our facilities has allowed us to increase our capacity and our service offering.
Throughout Edmont’s continued commercial success, we are still first and foremost, a family-run, locally based specialist joinery workshop. Our customers and the quality we are renowned for being at the heart of what we do here at Edmont.
Why choose us?
- Experienced experts in creating quality joinery
- 50 years’ experience with a long-standing client base
- Complete design and creation of your joinery project
- Experience in advising and working with clients to offer the best solution
- Wide range of finishes, allowing us to create something really unique
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility based in Wiltshire
Quality at our heart
Meet the Joinery Management Team
Joinery Production Manager
Lead Estimator / Quantity Surveyor